Telephone Renewal System
The Telephone Renewal System is an interactive voice messaging system that helps with many circulation options over the telephone.
· Renew items
· Review titles you have out
· Review or cancel reserve titles (holds) you no longer want
· Review your total fines
1. Call (650) 638-0399
2. Enter the 14-digit number (beginning with 290...) located on your library card
3. Enter your PIN (the last 4 digits of your telephone number)
4. Follow the menu instructions
As an alternative, you may elect to have notices delivered by email or postal mail.