Lawyers In The Library
Lawyers in the Library
Lawyers in the Library Lawyers in the Library is a free, one-on-one, 20 minute consultation with you on popular legal issues covered on a rotating basis at local libraries. You must sign up by calling the local Library for the month when the program is being presented.
San Bruno Public Library – 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6-8 PM. Please call 650-616-7078 for topics and reservations.
- Belmont – 1st Tuesday of the Month, 7pm-9pm
- San Carlos - 2nd Tuesday of the Month, 7pm-9pm – beginning 1/17
- Foster City – 3rd Tuesday of the Month, 7pm-9pm
- Pacifica Sharp Park – 4th Tuesday of the Month, 6pm-8pm
- Millbrae – 3rd Wednesday of the Month, 6pm-8pm
- East Palo Alto - 2nd Thursday of the Month, 6pm-8pm
- SM County Law Library – 4th Wednesday, 6pm – 8pm
participate in this program. Ask your librarian for information and referrals to local legal programs and services for your specific question